Friday, August 17, 2018

Cheer, Bitches.

While it has my unique pleasure to amuse and sometimes offend you with my off brand sense of humor, I have decided to end this blog and begin a new one.

I started this blog with the intention of journaling my weight loss journey and I feel that after eight years, I have beaten that poor horse into submission.  While I may not be an everyday success story, I believe I am an overall one, and I choose to focus on what really matters - my mind.

I'm not sure if this is good or bad for the world because it means more brutal honesty, more crass humor and more unadulterated ME.

So, if you'd like to partake in the next chapter with me, head on over to thedailyrelatable.weebly.com and join in on the mayhem.  I'd love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment